Le Racing For Holland

Forum destinated to share Ideas on the Racing For Holland and Jan Lammers.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Overtakings from Jan Lammers

AuteurMessage
nina

MessageSujet: Overtakings from Jan Lammers   Dim 7 Jan - 17:22

He always do the show since the beginning ot the race until the end but his overtakings are never dangerous.
I remember in 2003 Jan Lammers was in 5th position when he had a problem of electric battery around 12 o'clock. It's very disappointed because he dis all the race in this position then he lost 2 places and a lot of time....But i really love how he was angry and how he wanted to improve his place because he drawn nearer the previous car and I think 5 or 10 minutes before the end he overtakes the Courage and won the 6th place for the hapinness of his fans and his team....I really love this moment...
Another moment that I remember is last year when since the first lap he overtook JM Gounon and after for more than an hour they fought themselves...

That's it that all people want to see during the race for there isn't enough competition between all team...
There is a big whole between big teams like Audi, peugeot and smal team like RFH, Creation....

Do you remember other overtakings which make you a good impression ??
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://membres.multimania.fr/racingforholland101/
LaGliche

MessageSujet: Re: Overtakings from Jan Lammers   Ven 19 Jan - 17:15

Last year,on the Thursday evening after the qualif, I was walking in the Le Mans's paddoks and i've seen Jan who was driving a small car usually used to transport tires. He was accompanied by his team-member, stefan johansson. both accomplice saw Philippe Alliot (a french ex-driver) and they gone to him meet. jan arrived rather quickly and slowed down at the last time to frighten Philippe. All three was very happy, like old-friends and for me it was very funny to see that scene.

Is what my account is understanding ? Rolling Eyes
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Overtakings from Jan Lammers
Page 1 sur 1